The ABBRIATA® M50 MINIROTO mini round balers produces small cylindrical bales measuring Ø 19 1/2" H x 27 1/2" W that can be transported manually, with many interesting advantages:
- it can be connected to small, low-power tractors.
- it can be used in places with steep slopes and where access is limited to narrow passageways.
- it can produce small bales that can be carried manually.
- it can be used for harvesting green hay.
- Tail gate with hydraulic control and mechanic lock
- Changeable wheel-track
- Automatic net binding device with signal horn
- Bale chute
- Double pick-up balancing
- Central drawbar + longer drawbar or three points linkage
- PTO shaft
- Bale counter
- Pick-up adjustable wheel
- Pull type with pick-up side star wheels
|Bale size||19 1/2" x 27 1/2"|
|Hay bale weight||40÷55 lbs|
|Pick-up width||33 1/2"|
|Power Required||18 HP|
|Dim.: width x length x height||51,2 x 59 x 51,2|
|Dim.: (lateral drawbar) width x length x height||57,8 x 70,8 x 51,2|
|Weight (lateral drawbar)||1089 lbs|
The ABBRIATA® M60 SUPER square baler is the ideal solution for baling primarily hay through the use of lower power tractors in small farms.
This square baler has a pick-up width of 55", and the overall width of the machine in the transport set-up is 75", while the compression chamber has the same measurements (13"x17") as the M60 MINI. The comprehensive weight of the machine is approximately 2205 lbs.
- Twine knotter
- Pick-up jack
- Bales counter
- PTO shaft
- Third wheel support
|Bale chamber||13 1/2" x 17 1/2"|
|Straw bale weight||28÷44 lbs|
|Hay bale weight||39÷62 lbs|
|Tractor rating for P.T.O.||20÷25 HP|
|Max. width of the pick-up||54"|
|Overall width with the side wheeel mounted behind||75"|
|Tyres||165/80-13 195/75-14 or 7,00/12|