The Medium Duty 5' Grader Blade Hawkline GB 60 is ideal for many applications including driveway maintenance, snow removal, dirt and gravel spreading and much more!
- 16″ mold board with 6″ heat-treated cutting edge
- Forward and reverse blade angle adjustment
- 360º blade rotation with 5 settings – index plate adjustment
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible up to 45HP max
- Long-lasting, UV resistant powder coat finish
The Hawkline's Box Blades are designed for a multitude of applications including landscaping, gravel work, driveways, light construction, and leveling. Boxed ends keep material being worked where you want it. Available in 6' or 7' size.
- Cut as deep as you need with 3 depth adjustments on ripping shanks
- 6 shanks
- Front and rear reversible cutting edges
- Long-lasting UV resistant powder coat finish
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Fits Category 1 tractors up to 45HP max
- Heavy 4″ tool bar holds up during deepest penetration
HawkLine's Pulverizer can crush through the most compacted soils that are like cement. This unit has many uses including breaking ground for gardens and preparing gravel driveways for new rock. Great one-step preparation for landscaping plots. Available in 4' , 5' , 6' , 7' width sizes.
- Cat I 3 pt hitch
- staggered bar cutting teeth
- steel studded rollers
- long-lasting, UV resistant powder coat paint
This image may not represent real machine and is used for illustrational purpose only
Hawkline SBP Square Boom Pole is a great tool for farmers and ranchers. It can assist with loading, lifting and pulling. It is heavy duty square boom pole capable of carrying up to 500lb capacity.
- Cat I 3pt hitch
- built with strong square tubing
- long-lasting UV resistant powder coat paint