Tram-Flex Harrow Caddy
We call it a harrow caddy, but they are more like chain harrows on wheels. It is a simple design with many advantages:
- operates from the tractor seat
- easy to traverse
- no drop chains
- low storage height
- longer tongue for tighter turns
- high strength tubular arms.
Harrow cart features include:
- Hydraulic lift or manual fold for easy transportation
- Long hitch for easy turning
- 13'-6" transport width
- 15" x 6 bolt wheels are standard
Tram-Flex Harrow Caddy, Rugged Design / Heavy Duty Model
Model 2MU for 24' & 26' harrow widths. The carrier swivels for anarrow transport width of under 8' - c/w tires, hydraulic cylinder and hoses.