The rotary rakes of the RA-BOR series are reserved to farmers who wish to make perfect fluffy swaths of dry and wet forage. A maintenance-free oil-bath gearbox guarantees an excellent long life. The RA-BOR with oscillating bearings and tandem axle supplies the highest stability particularly on uneven or rough ground.
The fixed frame provides a very stable rake which is easily to use even on hills.
- Window on left side
- Gearbox in oil-bath
- 540 rpm PTO
- 3.5m (11'-5") working width & swath
- 3.5F: 3 pt hitch w/ fixed connection & steering wheels
- 3.5S: 3 pt hitch w/ steering connection
- 3m (9'-10") diameter rotor
- 4 times per arm
- 4 wheel axle, tandem axle
- Extractable arms
- No wrapping or roping
- No damage to the hay crop